U16 NITQ Indian Creek School 1/21
|Date/Time:||Saturday, January 21, 2023 (12:00 AM - 10:00 PM)|
|Organizer:||USA Field Hockey|| |
Umpires are invited to register for the 2022-2023 National Indoor Tournament Qualifiers held December 17, 2022 - January 22, 2023 at various locations.
UMPIRES MUST HAVE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP BEYOND FEBRUARY 1, 2023 TO REGISTER.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY...
Umpires may register for more than one NIT Qualifier.
Please be sure to look at your selections carefully as once you have selected sites and dates, changes are very difficult.
If you must make a change, please email email@example.com with your additional selections.
Registration for each site will close 1 week before the NIT Qualifier Date.
An assigned umpire manager will make contact with you for the assigned NITQ.
- Umpires will be paid $.80 per minute that they are umpiring
- Snacks and water during the event will be provided
- If necessary, hotel will be provided
Selection of Umpires
- The above events are open to all USA Field Hockey umpires
- The number of umpires selected will be based on the number of teams registered
- First priority will be those umpires in the specific region of the NITQ
- Updated ratings and possible advancement to Level 2 will be available depending on qualifier, based on performance review
- National Indoor Qualifiers are not Level 3 events
Location & Contact Information
Facility Indian Creek School Dome
1130 Anne Chambers Way
Crownsville, MD 21032
Event Contact Brian Tyson
Last Updated: 12/3/2023 3:17:19 AM MT